Thursday, March 18, 2010

Punky Smokey eye, using CS 88 palette, E.L.F, MAC

It was me and my boyfriends 3 year anniversary so I did my make-up alittle bit dark, with some girly colours. I used my usual face stuff:
E.L.F face primer (Studio line, *NEW),
Hard Candy 8 palette concealer,
E.L.F complextion perfection (studio line, *NEW),
Macs studio finish concealer,
Macs studio fix foundation,
Urban decays "De-slick" mattifying powder,
Mac fix+ finishing spray,
For the eyes I used:
CS 88 matte palette,
Micabella eyeshadow #81 (a fushia hot pink)
For my highlights:
N.Y.C color wheel in "722A" over that I used
Macs "Norwegian Wood"
for my bronzer:
I used E.L.F contouring blush &bronzing duo (the bronzer side) (studio line *NEW)The mascara: I used "Plush black" by Mac,
E.L.F liquid eyeliner.
For the lips: I used E.L.F lip primer (studio line *NEW)
"Klean color" in fushia as my base under
my newest lippie also by Mac "True babe"
Then again went over it with my Mac fix+ finishing spray.



Here is the result!





Heres pictures of what I used:
(p.s I forgot the fix+ finishing spray)



Heres the lip swatch (left)Kleancolor in Fushia (right)M.A.C "True babe":

No comments:

Post a Comment